HaPpy One yEar! / My New Face

To celebrate the first birthday of my blog, I would like to share with you my new face! I created a digital version of my original watercolour illustration and I absolutely love it. The birthday was stretched to a birthday month and, whoopsie, it ended on the Thursday of February which was two days ago.

If you follow me on Instagram you may remember this photo from my story: 

*Cheek Tease

Well, this was the day I finished this creation which perhaps took me about 3 days worth of hours. Totally worth it, I'd say!

Each little detail has to be created which gives me a newly found respect for digital artists. Really- every detail; each eyelash, hair strand, freckle, eyebrow, the detail in the eye- You get the picture.

If you look very closely you will see that my lips have texture! So cool! In case you are wondering, my cheeks are usually flushed - I am a red-head!
-------------------

So, now that we've hit one year (whoop!) I think it's best that we take a stroll down memory lane. I'm going to share with you some of my favourite blog posts of mine:

(We're going to take a few shortcuts down the lane...)

My first ever Blog post: THE GREATEST SHOWMAN DRAWING /ART

The most popular on my Blog: EMBROIDERED SKULL /CRAFT

This blog, I remember fondly. It was just before my very big project which was focused on the Titanic and one of my favourites. The whole day I was watching Zoe Suggs MoreZoella Youtube channel and I had space buns in my hair! 

A post I was very motivated to write and took one sitting. The words seemed to flow out: 

MOTHERHOOD PRE-MOTHERHOOD: A YOUNG ADULTS PERSPECTIVE/ TANGENT


One of those things that turned into something and it certainly did:

TO BE NAMED/ ART

MY TITANIC INSPIRED TEXTILE WALL PIECE / TEXTILE ART & GARMENT CREATION


The time when a great blog post came from an imperfect baking session:


Next: the whole of October 2018 was great. We had a Jodie Whittaker pumpkin carving, my first-time pumpkin picking and a blog dedicated to the time I met Tom Fletcher!

Honestly, here I could simply list all my blog posts as I genuinely love them all and I adore going back because it means I can remember that time and the vibes of that day. Just two more...
  • I started Blogmas- all though not every day like the traditional Vlogmas. You can have a little look at my Instagram for that. 
  • My Doctor Who painting of Dr 13

Thank you very much for reading. Welcome if this is the first blog of mine you've read and if you've been here before Thank You greatly for returning!

All my love, Buddy Summer xx

Should we have one more look? Yup... 


Where to find me: 

Popular Posts