Marbling Experiment/ Craft


It was very apt that I had a space bun hairstyle today since it suits my marbling experiments nicely: whereby the colors encompass each other, reminding me of the universe (although not quite the perfect colors for space).
I really like the results! 





I got the 'how to' from @buzzfeednifty so thank you!  

My Tips:
  • Prepare the card beforehand so that you can simply grab it when the pattern is at the preferred stage.

  • When laying the marbled card to dry, place in the far corner from left to right (or visa-versa) so that your other work doesn’t get ruined by the drips of the newest sample.

  • The higher the water, the easier to collect the card from the tub.

  • Heavy drips direct from the brush sink to the bottom of the water so pour from the varnish pot.

  • The colors will quickly spread so catch the pattern you like if intended small scale.

Comments

Popular Posts