Summer Wedding Bunting Commission In-situ

Back in June I was asked to make bunting for a Summer Wedding. I always feel flattered to be asked to create something, especially for such a special day, and it's quite often that I don't get to see it in-situ. 

However, recently I was sent the professional photographs taken at the venue and I've been told that I can share them.

Process involved:
- Meetings with client
- Research into trends and presenting ideas for styles
- Sourcing materials in the colour palette
- Sewing (machine and hand)

These were the buntings I made...


See if you can spot them in the professional photography below...


Thank you to the Bride and Groom for approaching me to make these bunting decorations for you. 

Best wishes,

Rosie aka Bud xx

On topic: Sewing two types of bunting for a wedding! (commission)

Previous post: Books I read as a child #BookShopDay

Where to find me:

Comments

Popular Posts