New Product Alert! ~ Colourful Gradient Digital Paper


Hello,

I've just uploaded a new product to my Etsy shop and I’m very excited to share it here.

So I’ve been busy working on my digital skills and ended up creating these gorgeous colourful gradient designs.

I’ve created 15 designs that can be used for scrapbooking, collage, journaling, decoupage, to make party decorations- essentially any craft project you can think of! 

Once purchased, you simply print them out via your home printer, local print shop or online service and you can use them as many times as you like.

Buy once, use time and time again!

Using these designs are a perfect way to provide an abundance of colour to any make.

I won’t go into too many details as it’s all on the Etsy listing. Head over to my page if you’re interested, the link is here.


Thank you for reading, 

Big love,

Bud xx

Comments

Popular Posts