Making a memory bear graduation gift

Hello,

*proud little sister incoming*

To celebrate my big sisters graduation and becoming a nurse, I made her a memory bear out of old work uniform. I didn't mention I would do this, or that I'd be using her actual uniform but I figured it would be ok/ hoped she wouldn't mind!

I found that Lou had two tops from her student days which she wouldn't be needing anymore and one top from her now uniform and so I sneakily took two.

Details:

- Including hand embroidered name and graduate year.

- Made entirely out of actual uniform; incorporating old and new uniform.

- Stuffed with cotton stuffing for a soft and full squish.

- Size: 30cm sat down and 45cm stood up.





Well done Lou! I'm so very proud of you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts