Prints and Patterns- Etsy Shop Update!

Helloooo and welcome to another blog post!

I've recently updated my Etsy shop with some new products and I thought I'd update my blog with them too.

So lately I've been working on my print and pattern skills, playing with mark making and digital resources. As a result I've come up with around 20 designs that I'm very excited about. Three of which I have refined and made into prints that can be framed and given as gifts. 

The first design...

Olivia Rodrigo inspired print.


These prints are available in A4 and A5 in 4 colourways; Pink, Purple, Pink w/purple confetti and Purple w/pink confetti. Giving a nod to the Sour album cover and rebel-punk vibe of the album.
An option to personalise the print with your name in the 'Sour' album font, this print is a real winner with Olivia Rodrigo fans (including myself!). 

I created this design on a chilled Sunday when I was looking to add a pop of colour to my walls. Look closely at Olivia in the print and you'll see a unique style.

Etsy Link: Personalised Olivia Rodrigo Inspired A4/A5 Poster (Unframed)

Design number two...

Illustrated Friends Inspired print.


Drawn by me and available in A4 and A5.

A perfect gift for Friends fans that are expecting/new parents or for yourself. Combining two themes (pregnancy and Friends) makes for a fun addition to your walls.
This print will look beautiful in a nursery or anywhere in your home where you can see it every day and be reminded of the first moments with your little one

I loved drawing this for my female characters project. I wanted to draw this scene of Phoebe especially to showcase her fun bubbly side, as well as highlight the amazing selfless act for her loved ones. Phoebe was one of the three women in Friends that delivered a child into the world in an 'unconventional' way and I wanted to celebrate that.

Etsy Link: Illustrated Friends Inspired A4/A5 Poster (Unframed)

Design trois...

'You'll never know dear, how much I love you' print



Back story...
Looking after my baby nephew, I sing to him a lot. It settles him to talk/sing and one of my favourites to sing to him is You Are My Sunshine. I found myself changing the word 'dear' to George and from that first time looking after him I'm now always adding his name into songs. You are my sunshine remains the most special song to sing not only because he is so so lovely, but because he was born after a very tough 2020.
I change the lyrics from 'you'll never know dear, how much I love you' to 'how much we love you' because he is so loved and adored by pretty much everyone who meets him. (Excuse my gushing auntie moment!)

Personalised colourful prints featuring the lyrics to You Are My Sunshine. Available in 4 colourways with an original pattern by me, sizes A4.

The perfect gift for loved ones, especially for Christmas. Beautifully bold colours incorporated make for lovely pops of colour to your walls.

Please note that the images feature more than one print, however the prints are sold individually.

Etsy link: Personalised 'You'll never know dear, how much I love you' print; A4/A5 (unframed), Original Design

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. I appreciate all and any support for my work, whether its a like, share or buying one of my products!

Big love and stay safe,

Bud xx

Previous post: A Cyanotype September (sans sunshine)

Where to find me:

Comments

Popular Posts