Matching scrunchies - Etsy Shop update! + Discount code

Following the recent trend of matching face masks to accessories, I've been busy sewing some scrunchies in the same fabrics as my face masks.
This colourful array of floral patterns is my favourite and feels very apt as we head into spring.

Plus, for one week starting today (6th April - 13th April), every item on my Etsy shop has a 15% discount with the code: BUDS15 and free UK postage! The link is at the end of this post.

As well as feeling very happy with the scrunchies, I'm also very proud of my face masks. I've managed to make masks that are super comfy and fit the face nicely and do what they're supposed to, which is covering the nose and mouth and being a constant reminder not to touch your face. 
Many who have bought from me are super pleased with the quality and how nicely they wash in the machine.

Here's a reminder of my face mask Details:

🌸 For Adults (age 15+)

🌸 Washable and therefore reusable

🌸 Pleated to open up and fit comfortably over the nose and under the chin.

🌸 Adjustable straps: they come untied so that the wearer can tie them to their preference. So with my masks, one size fits all. They're also stretchy, soft and very comfortable.

🌸 Handmade




-----------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and please feel free to head over to my Etsy shop here and have a closer look at my range of face masks and matching scrunchies, plus hear about them in a little more detail.

Link: Buddy Summer Creates Etsy Shop - 15% discount

Or Copy and paste this link:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BuddySummerCreations?coupon=BUDS15

Big love,

Buddy xx

.

.

Previous post: My creative projects of Jan, Feb and March 2021

Where to find me:

Comments

Popular Posts