Camouflage masks and scrunchies / Etsy Shop Update

Hello and welcome to another Etsy shop update!

This week I've been sewing some face coverings and scrunchies from camouflage print fabric. These are made from actual uniform so some feature cool seams striking through the centre. 

I've added them to my Etsy shop and each mask comes with a matching scrunchie. I thought it would be cool to make a set as I've seen so many people like to match their mask to their nail colour, hair accessories, etc.

These are adult size (age 15+) and like my other masks:

Pleated to open up and fit comfortably over the nose and under the chin.

Washable and therefore reusable

- Size suitable for adults (age 15+)

- Have adjustable straps: they come untied so that the wearer can tie them to their preference. So with my masks, one size fits all. They're also soft and very comfortable on the face and ears. 

Handmade by me

I hope you like them as much as I do. If you have the time please feel free to check out the face coverings listed on my Etsy shop Here. There are many more patterns featured. 

One of these camouflage masks and scrunchie has sold already so don't hesitate to make an order if you're interested.

-------------------------------------------------------

As ever, thank you for reading. I hope your week is going well and you're finding joy in the little things.

Big love,

Buddy xx


Where to find me:

Comments

Popular Posts