Girl About the House- Weeks 2 & 3

These past two weeks I've found comfort in watching Christmas films whilst I get on with various projects. I haven't painted for a long time and I decided the best thing was to put on The Holiday and zone out the world whilst I sat and painted something Christmassy. Summoning some festivity a little earlier than usual. And It worked very well for me.

As well as painting and dusting off some Christmas films, I've been absolutely loving I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. I think this year's celebrities are an amazing team and have a wonderful support network for each other, which is super lovely to watch. It's my favourite part of the day.

Without further ado, here's what I've been up to during week 2 and 3 of Lockdown... 

Currently, I'm...

READING...The Shelf by Helly Acton. I'm quite the way through and it feels very much like a reality show in that it's progressing and even though nothing drastic is happening I'm still wanting to find out where it will lead. 

WATCHING...
Films: Love Actually, The Holiday, Bewitched, Scooby-Doo!, Christmas with the Kranks, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, Nativity.

Other: I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, The Jonathon Ross show, McFly: All About Us documentary, First Dates, Vlogmas.

CREATING...
Illustrations, sewing a felt garland, decoupaging, mark-making, paintings: I've been working on a Robin, some leaves and flowers. I'll make sure to provide photos when these crafts are complete.



LISTENING TO...
Meghan Trainor and McFly. 

COOL STUFF...
I added some more masks to my Etsy shop: These have a star pattern and are available in red, blue and grey. I wanted to go for a festive feel without going full out glitter and sparkles. So if you're feeling like adding subtle festivity to your day, the link to my shop is highlighted above and at the bottom of this blog post.
It's also a lovely everyday pattern to adorn.


Walks...2 wrapped up in a jumper, coat and a woolly hat. 


Weather...Mostly cloudy

It's the little things that provide Happiness...
- Top-notch mascara days
- Watching I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
- Fish Finger sandwiches 
- When I'm asked to make something special for something lovely
- Macaroni Cheese
------------------------------------------------------------------
As ever, thank you for reading.

Big love and keep safe,

Buddy xx



Comments

Popular Posts