Opening up an Etsy Shop!



Hello and welcome to another blog post!

One very cool thing to have come out of lockdown is that I have officially started my own Etsy shop whoop whoop!!

For the past month or so I've been selling my own hand-made makes, which have included headbands in vintage floral style fabrics and face masks in a gorgeous orange, pink and green floral fabric. I sold my first headband in the past week and I've been approached with orders of masks elsewhere so I will be one very busy lady for the week to come.

The fabrics I use are some I've been lucky enough to be given by people I know and a lot are leftover pieces from big projects. This means that I'm able to create pieces with various patterns and colours which I wouldn't have typically come across before. I even loved a fabric design I used so much I decided to keep a mask for myself.

Currently in my shop:

Handmade twisted headbands in an elegant vintage floral printed fabric. (£6 each plus postage). I have one with blue grounding and pretty flowers. Both feature a singular button on both sides, just above the ear, to ease the strain of wearing a face mask. Note that you can request them without these buttons... 



I have another with a white grounding and happy specks of pink, purple and yellow flowers with green leaves. (£6 each plus postage) This one has proven very popular with family and friends...



I've just put up pleated face masks that have a gorgeous orange, pink and green print. (£4 each plus postage) I absolutely love this pattern and it looks beautiful when cut into sections for masks...


I've also got lots of other beautiful fabrics I plan on using for some of my makes. These products are limited to the fabric I have so If I run out I may not be able to get more of that exact kind.

My Etsy Origination Story:


So if you'd like to check out my Etsy shop I will leave the link Here and if you'd like me to do a little happy dance then feel free to place an order!

Starting an Etsy shop has been something I've wanted to do for so long and I'm glad this positive can come out of lockdown.

Thank you for reading.

All the love and keep safe,

Buddy xx

Previous Post: Most Owned Author / Books

Where to Find Me: 

Popular Posts