Most Owned Author / Books



Inspired by a tag I've recently found on Instagram, I've decided to share my "Most Owned Author"...or the author of whom I own the most books written by- if that makes any sense whatsoever? 

My popular author is Giovanna Fletcher, which isn't a huge surprise considering how many of her books I've loved and recommended over the past few years. 

I have read a total of 9 of her books; 1 novella, 1 autobiography, 2 collaborative fiction stories and 5 fiction. 

Giovanna's fiction comes from a place of warmth and loveliness. Their cosy reads with progressive chapters that will always lead you onto to the next event, the next thing that will catch your attention. Simply put, there are no filler chapters. I can rely on Giovanna to provide me with the unexpected; referring largely to the Eve of Man books which I absolutely love.

I've come away from each book taking something with me from the story. Either it's special characters with a lot of heart, the motivation to try something new or inspiration to try out writing. One book Inspired me to carry out a project on female characters!

Besides, she has the ability to make me wonder about what her characters are up to in between when I'm reading about them. How crazy! I catch myself thinking I wonder how Sophie's getting on at the cafe?. It's as if I've put the book away but the characters are carrying on without me. 
With what you learn about the characters from reading their interactions and inner thoughts, they very much feel like real people. Essential for a book but done very well in the case of these stories.


I always look forward to reading Giovanna's writing, she is up there with my top authors who I have faith in to deliver the unexpected. I've been lucky enough to meet Giovanna at a book event and signing where she was as lovely (and even more so) than I had hoped. 

Who is your most owned author?

------------------------------------------------------

As always, thank you for reading!

All the love and stay safe,

Buddy xx

Previous Post: Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga / Film Review

Where to Find Me: 

Popular Posts