November & December Favourites



Hello and welcome to another Favourites blog post. I've been on a roll for the past few weeks with catching up with blog posts and so I thought today would be the perfect opportunity to share my favourite things about November and December before the year is up. 

Let's begin with November...

1)To kick off the month and festive feels, I visited a craft fair where artists and small business owners sell their designs and makes. I love going to these craft fairs and especially when I manage to find something I love for myself or to give as a gift.

2) Straight after the craft fair, I Popped into the supermarket where I discovered Spiced Apple Flavour Tortilla Curls with Cinnamon Spice. They were so good! 
I love cinnamon and apple and I love a bit of a crunch so these were perfect.

3) Sewing on the embroidery machine- again, one of my all-time loves.

Original Machine Embroidery by Buddy Summer
4) TV show: Flirty Dancing; Series 2, ep. 1- I first saw a glimpse of this show on Gogglebox and initially it made me cringe like heck. But after watching a whole episode through I felt addicted to seeing how things play out.
The reality show is about two people that learn the same routine separately under the instruction of Diversity's Ashley Banjo. They don't meet each other until the dance where they are not allowed to speak. Essentially it's a blind date with a twist. 
It's the only show I've seen that can make me cringe, smile and capture my attention entirely. If you're going to watch it, I recommend the very first dancers on the first episode of season 2. 

5) Galaxy Cookies- So lush! Galaxy chocolate in a chunky cookie...I need say no more.



December...

1) Vlogmas- I look forward to Vlogmas all year round and this year I started watching back vlogmas in November. They are something to look forward to every day of December and such a comfort.

2) Les Miserables in concert- On December the 2nd I went to see the live broadcast of Les Miserables in concert, at the cinema. This was absolutely insane!
Initially when we walked in the screen was showing the curtain of the theatre which is what the audience at the theatre would have seen. We could even hear them chattering. It was as if we were ghosts in the theatre, silently watching what was going on, clapping as they clapped; our sound inaudible to them.
The cinema was packed with people and it was amazing to watch the actors on the screen. I would say that you had to know the story of Les Mis to understand what was going on as it was a concert version so it went from song to song. 
The voices were incredible and I am still singing the songs to this day- they are terribly sad though and people around me must be wondering if I'm alright. 

The Interval
3) Hand embroidery- I developed a love for hand sewing which I hope I'll have for a really long time.

4) Greggs Pigs in Blankets Christmas baguette- Hands down the best baguette I have ever had! The baguette is made up of sausages, bacon, stuffing and cranberry sauce. Sadly I think it's only available at Christmas time, otherwise, I would have it every week. 

5) Watching The Holiday- My first Christmas film of the year and as always it made me feel all lovely and warm.

6) Finally finishing off my clay sunflower. On the 21st I got to paint my sculpture which meant that the only thing left to do was apply the shiny glaze. After that it was complete and I'm really pleased with it!


7) Socks- Not a new love of mine; lately I've just realised quite how much I appreciate a fluffy sock. 

8) Gavin & Stacey- I have been looking forward to this since they've announced the Christmas special. I can't believe it's been ten years since the series ended, after that ending, I'm hoping they will return. Fingers crossed!

9 & 10) Movies: Harry Potter and High School Musical 1,2 & 3- In the lead up to and after the festive days of all festive days, I sat down to watch these cosy films. They are very different in story and mood however they are lovely films to watch.

11) Christmas Dinner- My favourite meal any time of the year. Pigs in blankets and Yorkshire puddings are always on top of the list.

As ever, Thank you for reading my favourites blog posts. I started this in April this year and I am very much up for continuing into 2020. Finding my favourite things for each month -no matter how big or small- has been a little bit of positivity in each day.

All my love and Happy New Year!

Buddy xx

Previous Post: My Trip To Brighton / Tangent

Where to Find Me: 
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Bloglovin'
21 Buttons (Fashion)


Popular Posts