My Trip to Brighton / Tangent



A little while ago I had a trip to Brighton to celebrate my birthday. I had a really chilled time and I took some lovely photos which I thought would be nice to share. 

I also really like the idea of being able to look back at something positive, so here goes...!



We stayed at a B&B with an amazing view of the pier. When we arrived it was sunny with blue skies which was the best first impression. Very swiftly after dropping off our luggage we made our way to the pier...


A Nutella Crepe which was absolutely delicious! 



...The 2p machines in the arcade are without fail the first attraction I go to- the air hockey table being my second! I also tried my hand (Or feet) at a dance machine for the first time and failed miserably. It's safe to say that was my first and last dance machine experience. 




As the evening approached we made our way to Frankie and Bennies then back to the B&B for a game night. This was one of my favourite parts of the trip as there were treats (Galaxy cookies), laughter and games. The evening made a little bit funnier by the smallest of sips of Rose'- I'm a bit of a lightweight!

---------------The next day----------------

The next day we took a trip into town where I spotted the below text on the wall down a side street, as well as many works of graffiti...





We then had a visit in the Upside Down house which was insane! If you aren't aware, the Upsidedown house is a house which is...well...upside down and essentially is a set. You walk through these rooms where the furniture is on the ceilings and pose holding onto each item. At the end, you have this gallery of photographs on your phone where you look as if you're walking on the ceiling. It was really cool! 
Below- Brighton is a place for the creative and future thinkers, which is why you can find cool artwork in the most unexpected places and amazing shops full of quirky items. The below picture is of the floor outside the upside-down house...


Evening- The evening skys in Brighton are like nothing I have ever seen. I didn't manage it this time but on my last trip, I managed to experience a gorgeous pink sky.


 
I truly love Brighton and everything it has to offer. I hope to return and have lots more lovely trips- next time to get a toffee apple!

Thank you for reading today's post- 3 blog posts in one week you lucky people! I hope you enjoyed it and I will be back soon.


Love, 
Buddy xx

Previous Post: October Favourites



Where to Find Me: 
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Bloglovin'
21 Buttons (Fashion)

Popular Posts