CUPSHE Swimwear Review

Today I'm going to review a swimwear brand I’ve bought from and used for the past 10 months.

Look at me being topical!

CUPSHE is an online swimwear brand with modern designs and vibrant colours.

(Full disclosure: I haven't/don't receive anything for talking about this brand. I bought this bikini myself and believe in spreading positivity about good quality products- as well as, giving an honest account of my experience. Honest review to follow)

I bought from them back in October when swimwear season had ended in the highstreets, (There's a need for swimwear all year round- I'm not sure why it ends in September). I was struggling to find anything that wasn't too revealing, in my size and in a flattering colour. When I stumbled across CUPSHE on an Instagram ad and loved the flattering twist features in the garments.

So, I ordered this one...Teal Solid Ruffle High-Waisted Bikini


I ended up getting two bikini bottoms from Matalan to wear with the top as the original felt a little too revealing for my comfort; they covered half the cheek, whereas I like to feel completely covered. 

The size took some time to get right- I had to order two sizes to find the right fit. For reference, I wear a size 10 pair of trousers and 8-10 in tops. Size 10 fit me best.

Pros:
- Thick material. I feel comfortable in this.
Good quality; well-made.
- Fabric has a good amount of stretch and strength.
- Flattering design.
- They come with a medium zip-lock bag that comes in handy when I'm going swimming and can store the wet or dry swimsuit.
- They wash nicely.

Cons:
A tad pricey. A good price for the quality but still pricey.
- The bottoms cover half the cheek* (not my personal taste), they also weren't as high-waisted as I would've liked.
- The company currently doesn't offer a free return. 

*There's now a filter at the side of the page where you can choose the coverage you'd prefer.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. I hope this helps anyone considering buying from CUPSHE. With online brands, it can be a lot of trial and error but I'm really happy with my bikini top. I would buy from CUPSHE again for the great quality and pretty styles.

Big love,

Rosie xx


Comments

Popular Posts