Seeing Waitress Live!

Hello lovely readers, 

After a two year wait, I finally went to see Waitress at the theatre.

What a brilliant show!

So as I said, I booked this back in 2020 and obviously *pandemic* so the show was pushed back a couple of times. But it was worth the wait when the lattice patterned curtain finally went up and I got to see the amazing songs I've been listening to for so long play out in their story. 

For our show, we got to see the talented Aimee Fisher as Jenna who was extraordinary. 
The amount of skill it takes to a) be able to sing b) remember the words and dances and c) perform roughly 8 shows a week is insane. This cast were amazing! 


We also got to see Matt Willis as Dr Pomatter who was so funny. He brought a lovable awkwardness to this character which I adored. I also got the chance to meet him and some of the cast members after the show which was so cool.

Brilliant show, with catchy music and such a talented cast. My mum and I loved it from start to finish. I'd definitely recommend you see this show! It will give you all the emotions.

Big love,

Bud xx

Comments

Popular Posts