My Trip to Cala Millor, Mallorca ~ Travel Diaries


Hello lovely readers,

Hot isn't it?

The UK are currently in a heatwave and to say it's warm outside is an understatement. I write this as I witness neighbours walk past with bucket hats on. It's officially bucket hat season!

(Although such is British weather, it's cloudy and raining today)

The beautiful weather isn't too out of the blue since I returned from a trip to Cala Millor, Mallorca with my mum and sister last week. We had such a lovely time lounging around the pool, reading on the beach and exploring the tourist-centred town. 

Our hotel was a two-minute walk to the beach, just after the restaurants, bars and non-essential shops. We mostly stayed within this area as we found that we were so close to everything we would need. Plus a McDonalds's and Burger King just in case my fussy eating habit becomes an issue! (it didn't)

I discovered b.e.a.utiful flowers and just how much I love being in the sea. The latter I've had trepidation about for a long time! This shoreline was almost crystal clear which made it a lot less nerve-racking.

So today I thought I'd share some of my photographs and highlights from the trip as nothing can paint the picture better. There aren't loads of photos, however, videos from this trip will be uploaded onto my Travel Instagram: @SkySoLovely

For myself to look back on, but also those of you that are keen to travel, here is my trip...






On one of our walks around town, I adored this one shop called Ale Hop. It's equivalent to paperchase with its beautiful range of patterns and similar to Flying Tiger with its products. I absolutely loved it! The more I walked around, the more I picked up. I definitely recommend visiting if you travel here!

------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading about my trip! I'd like to add that although I had a lovely time, the photos look beautiful and I really miss it, I actually felt very anxious for the majority of the time. Just so there's honesty and real life with what you see on the internet :D.


Comments

Popular Posts