Seeing Little Mix Live! (Confetti tour 2022)

Salute

Hello,

I'll give you 3 guesses as to how I spent my evening last Thursday...

I went to see Little Mix live at the o2 in London, May 12th 2022! The fact that I can say that sentence fills me with so much joy! 

I went with my mum and sister and had such a great time singing and dancing along with Little Mix. Their voices and stage presence is absolutely incredible which made for a brilliant night!

It was bitter sweet because this was the first time I've ever seen them live, however, they were so close to the start of their hiatus and I knew that this would be the last time I'd see them for a while. Although, as much as I was expecting to be sad it felt like more of a celebration than a goodbye (for now). We had big hits, new and old, some un-released bops and confetti. The girls' chemistry was so evident.

There's only so much I can say that will allow you to understand what it was like to be there that night, but a picture says a thousand words. Enjoy browsing them below...

Woman like me (Rock version)

Love (Sweet Love)

Black Magic

Happiness

No More Sad Songs

Wasabi
Set list:
  • Shout out to my ex
  • Heartbreak anthem
  • Break up song
  • Wings
  • Power / Gloves up
  • Move
  • Secret love song, Pt. ll
  • Women like me (Rock version)
  • Happiness
  • No more sad songs
  • Between us
  • Love (sweet love)
  • Reggaetón Lento (Remix)
  • Wasabi
  • Black Magic
  • Salute
  • Touch
  • Only You/ No time for tears
  • Confetti
Encore:
  • Sweet melody
Reggaetón Lento
Move

Woman Like Me (Rock version)

Secret Love Song, Pt II

Secret Love Song, Pt II

Touch
Highlights of the concert:

- Putting my glasses on before the concert to see if they'll help me see better and seeing Leigh-Ann walk past back stage in her fluffy yellow bodysuit as I did.

- Seeing the girls do their pre-show ritual backstage, where they put their hands in the middle and raise them up.

- The girls telling the audience to mind their business if they make a mistake.

- Singing some of my favourite songs.

- Seeing them in real life!
-------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to say. Thank you Little Mix for 10 (almost 11) years of great feel-good music and messages of empowerment and positivity.

They've done incredibly in their career and I'm so happy for each of them; Perrie Edwards, Leigh-anne Pinnock, Jade Thirwall.

There's so much I could say but the one thing I will say is that I don't think they truly know how much of an impact they've made on so many peoples lives. The great music, yes, but showing women/ men/ everyone that you're the best version of you when you act as your true self and surround yourself with love.
Their friendship is inspiring.

This isn't a goodbye, this is a see you soon.

Big love,
Bud xx

Previous Post: I Love Little Mix!

My Socials:

Comments

Popular Posts