Making bunting from old clothes - (Commission & Recycle)


Hello and welcome to another sewing-based blog post!

I'm going to keep today's post short to showcase the recent bunting I made from pre-loved clothing. 

If you've visited before you may remember the recent memory quilt I made from a little girls baby-to-toddler clothing. The family loved it so much that they came back and asked me to use the fabric I had left to create bunting.

The bunting is 2.8 meters long and made from onesies, tops, tutu skirts, dresses and pyjamas. The result is less wastage of fabric and a colourful decoration.





My favourite results are the two triangles that feature the skirts of the dresses...


-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading.

Big love and keep safe,

Bud xx

Previous post: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes - Book review

Comments

Popular Posts