Etsy Shop Update!

As promised on my last Etsy shop update, I have yet again been busy on my sewing machine and I've made more face coverings out of some gorgeous fabrics. 

This is the staple statement of any kind of artist who puts out pieces to sell but these masks include patterns that are by far my favourite of any I've made. I've gone with a floral theme as I chose the fabrics I was drawn to the most. However, I made sure that the colours were varied, which means that the colours featured are red, blue, pink and green, among other colours...

"Flower Garden"

"Pink & Yellow Bunches"

"Small Pink Roses"

"Red & Orange Flowers"

"Blue & White Vines"

"Pink & White Vines"

"Pink Daisies"

Details:

🌸 For Adults (age 15+)

🌸 Washable and therefore reusable

🌸 Pleated to open up and fit comfortably over the nose and under the chin.

🌸 Adjustable straps: they come untied so that the wearer can tie them to their preference. So with my masks, one size fits all. They're also stretchy, soft and very comfortable.

🌸 Handmade

I hope you like them as much as I do so if you have the time please feel free to check out the face coverings listed on my Etsy shop. Here. There are a couple more patterns. 

My favourites are the Red & Orange flower print and the small pink roses. They remind me slightly of Lizzie Mcguire and I think it's because of this picture below- the small flowers in a similar shape. Not a huge link to the show but nonetheless I get 2000's vibes. 

They are perfect gifts for loved ones or for yourself! And with Christmas coming up this could be that extra little something to show someone you care.

-----------------------------------

As ever, thank you for reading.

All the love and keep safe,

Buddy xx

Previous post: I Designed and Created a Doctor Who Inspired Jacket!

Where to find me:

Comments

Popular Posts