Normal People / Review





I finished watching series 1 of Normal People on Wednesday (20th May) and I am still not quite over it.

It's a raw, emotional, honest and beautiful story about the love of two young people, far from perfect and beautifully flawed.


I haven't read the book by Sally Rooney, however, I feel that the show has done an amazing job of conveying the emotion and inside thoughts that you get from reading a book. As well as this, Daisy (@daisyedgarjones) and Paul (@paul.mescal) were so brilliant as Marianne and Connell that I was fully absorbed in the story and forgot that they were acting. I find this really rare when watching a film or tv show.

I'm very much hoping for a second series as I'm fully invested in Marianne and Connell.

I implore you to watch it and not cry at least once.


--------------------------------------

As always, thank you for reading!

Keep Well,

Love, Buddy xx

Previous Post: Girl About the House - Week 6 & 7

Where to Find Me: 
Instagram
Bookstagram
Facebook
Twitter
Bloglovin'
21 Buttons (Fashion)


Popular Posts