Easter weekend catch up 🌸

Hello all and welcome to another blog post!

Last week I launched my colour-me-in Spring bunting designs on my blog and across social media channels. This was really exciting for me as I had never done anything like this before. Plus I received a notification early the next day to tell me that a mum had started to colour in my bunting with her daughter! An actual real-life person! I was so chuffed I ran to find anyone that would listen to tell them that someone had actually printed out my bunting. I felt so excited! 

The Easter weekend followed and I spent a lovely (if at times a bit stressful) few days with my family. 

My sisters and I did an Easter egg hunt with my nephew. It turns out that with a big prize at steak and aunties there to help you, you'll get the job done. I mean I actually ran. I've always said that I don't have a competitive bone in my body but something took over and I ran as fast as I had to at school. M won a little prize in the end which he was happy with.

On the Saturday, I travelled to meet Beth O'Leary at a book signing and in the evening I had a BBQ. I'll talk more about that exciting meeting in another post.

Overall it was a beautifully sunny Spring weekend. One of the moments that felt good for the heart was spending a couple of hours chatting and colouring in my bunting with my sisters. It was really nice to just sit and chat with the people you get on with so well. And again I felt so excited that people were taking time to do something I'd made.

I'm going to link the bunting again below...




The beauty of this Spring bunting is that it isn't Easter based and so you can do this activity well into the hot days ahead (hopefully there are some). In fact, I'm told my nephew is still colouring in his selection of my bunting designs this week.

It's also free and has proven to be an easy, chilled activity to do on your own or with little ones. 

--------------------------------------------------

Things I've been loving...

🌸 The spring sunshine!

🌸 Chocolate

🌸 Meeting and chatting to the lovely Beth O'Leary

🌸 Seeing people enjoy my bunting

🌸 Time with my family

---------------------------

Thank you for reading! Feel free to say hello if you too are a creative/maker. I'm always looking for new creative accounts to follow.

Big love,

Bud xx

Previous Post: My free colour-in Spring bunting!

My Socials:

Comments

Popular Posts