Digitally Replicating Katniss Everdeen's Dress/ Art

Created Digitally by Buddy Summer


I created this digital replication of Katniss Everdeen's engagement party dress using Adobe Illustrator. There are multiple imperfections and little things I would tweak but I feel very happy with it, nonetheless.

This took roughly 6 hours to do as each minuscule detail had to be created individually. Adobe Illustrator is one of my favourite software's to experiment with (not sponsored) and I hope to improve in my skill and knowledge of the software.

(Apologies for the lack of quality on this image of my work)

Thank you for reading! x


Bibliography:

  • Pinterest (2018). Katniss Everdeen engagement dress. [image] Available at: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/98023729363640176/ [Accessed 7 Aug. 2018].






Comments

Popular Posts