Louisa Clark: Bumblebee Tights and Positive Thinking /Books






I was SO excited about the idea of this blog post that I had to have an excited wee (TMI?). 

I LOVE the character of Louisa Clark; you may recognize the name from the movie and book Me Before You and the following book After You. She is one of the main characters and is ever so lovely.
Louisa or Lou, as I have referred to her in conversation recently, is known for wearing 'out there' clothes that aren't typically paired together in the world of fashion. She is positive, happy, kind-hearted, smiley and.........why is it only recently that she's become a go-to for my own unique character affirmation?

What provoked this fan girl post is research for my current project. Alongside a whole host of beloved-by-me characters, Louisa is there for me to design an outfit for.

Lou's confidence with her style is a trait I would so love to have. I adore how she is able to wear the clothes that she loves no matter how quirky they are. Her style presents her love for life and comfortability in herself. 
From this blog onwards, I promise to attempt to wear the clothes I like no matter how quirky or different they are. I promise to try and not think about the possible opinion of others but the opinion of myself and if it's what I like.

Here's to bumblebee tights and positive thinking.

Comments

Popular Posts